Monday, September 13, 2010

A Visit to Missouri

We went to Branson, Missouri this weekend to visit my cousin Sara. I love Missouri. Not only is the landscape gorgeous, the people and things you encounter will give you water cooler conversation for a good year. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera so I will just give you a run down of a few things we happened to see on on our visit.


1. We stopped at a gas station and there was a new sign on the door that read:


*EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY*

No Shoes

No Shirt

No Service


2. Saw this sign also:



3. We saw a "houseboat" almost identical to this one:





4. Saw a lot of these types of houses:




With this view:





5. But this is the very best thing to see in Missouri:





We love you guys! Loved your precious new baby Noah too....oh, Sara....wish we still only lived 3 miles apart instead of 300. Happy 30th!

No comments:

Site Meter