Friday, May 6, 2011

Why My Mom is the Coolest

I thought it fitting to do another Why My Mom is the Coolest post since Mother's Day is around the corner.  (And I got some more pics the last time I went home.)

My mom is the coolest because she's one of the best decorators I know.  She can out decorate me any day of the week.  And she's pretty much the only person who can work a deer head into her decor and make it look like it belongs there. 





Everytime I come home, I see something different.  She has reinvented, refinished, recovered, redone something down to the very last detail.

I love the western spin on everything.
I love that she has her own style and completely embraces it. 
I love even more that it's not tacky.
I love that no matter what she does to the house, it always feels like home.
She makes me proud.

Happy Mother's Day to my cool and beautiful mom!

1 comment:

Kimberlee Jost said...

Your mom is cool and pretty.
Awesome.

Site Meter