Friday, May 27, 2011

I Now Pronounce You....

Brooklynn, Anderson, Rylie


Rylie got to flower girl with her cousins in Jamie and Andy's wedding last weekend.  As you can tell, she's completely eating it up.  In anticipation of what's to come we've been living, eating, breathing wedding around this house for the past few months.  I figured it would wear off after the wedding, but it's only gotten worse. 

Here was the scene in our house yesterday for most of the day....

First I take wedding pictures of Jamie and Andy:
(I serve as both the photographer and the preacher.)

So typical of the groom to step on the train!


Then come the vows and ring exchange:  all we need are hair ties and love around here.



Sealed with a kiss....




I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Divine!


I had to take extra pictures of the bride because this is momentous in our house.  Usually Austyn is Andy, but Rylie was feeling especially generous on this day.



1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love this! Nat too always gets stuck being "the boy" I realize we now have a boy in the house, but I don't see his Dad letting him play wedding with his big sisters!

Site Meter