Wednesday, May 18, 2011

It's Time

If I had made a list of things I would never do, I think "getting emotional at a preschool graduation" might have be on it. But just look at these girls! I couldn't stop my mind from going 12 years down the road and thinking of high school graduation.  How could I not get a little lump in my throat?  Plus, they played the song "Let Them Be Little" during the slide show and that gets me every time.




The time has finally come.  The time I felt on some days couldn't get here fast enough.  Yet, on other days, I didn't want it to come.  It's the time that everyone kept telling me would be here before I knew it.  The time to let go a bit.

It's time for school.





We Love You Ry!

Our prayer for you is that you love the Lord with all your heart, soul and mind.  All the rest is just living that out.



1 comment:

Kimberlee Jost said...

I know the Word at the end of your post was for Rylie, but I think I'll take it for me today. ;)

Site Meter