Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tea with the Queen

One of our favorite books to check out at the Library is this one:



(Actually, it not my favorite, it's gets quite annoying to read over and over but the girls LOVE it.)

The gist: 

Ruby gets an invitation in the mail to have tea with the Queen and in the end "the Queen" ends up being her grandma.


These are some pics from Grandma and I'm guessing this is why the girls love the book so much....







They get invited to have tea and to party with the Queen often.


All dressed up with Grandma for a Fancy Nancy event.

A Queen indeed.....does it get anymore special?



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This Week's Verse:

Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
Matthew 28:18-20

4 comments:

MotherT said...

I am anxiously waiting for my little granddaughters to get big enough to have tea parties with! (First, I think they have to be able to drink out of regular cups!)

Mrs. D said...

Your granddaughters will adore it! But yes, much less mess when they can drink out of cups!

Rachel said...

My girls have so much fun with grandma. It's amazing to see how simple things become so special simply because of who you are with. I am sad that we can't just take a trip to see my parents whenever now that we have a kiddo in school. Glad your girls have at least one grandma close!

Grandma said...

Don't think I spent the time I should have with my grandchildren.But I do love all of you very much. Guess all of you lived close and I had just too many at one time. But remember how much all of you liked the suitcase of clothes and how you dressed up playing house, ect. Also remember when Grandpa & I talked Dan in going home with us, but when we got to the corner where you go on to Butte he cried till we took him back home!!! Can't believe how fast time goes!!!! I sure enjoy your unseen roots and the bible verses. Looks like the girls do enjoy having one Grandma close. Also great you took Rylie out for a date. She will always remember that. Your'e a great mother!!!!

Site Meter