Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My Idea of Romance

After 10 years of marriage this is what melts my heart.





Not flowers
Not beach vacations
Not expensive gifts

But folded underwear in the right piles.
Austyn wears Elmo's and Dora's.
Rylie wears princess and fairies.

Not only does my husband help me fold laundry,
He knows who wears what - down to the last detail.

Ahhhh...romance in it's finest form.


What's your idea of romance?



*****************************************
This Week's Verse:

Do you not know?  Have you not heard?  The LORD is the everlasting God, the creator of the ends of the earth.  He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom.  He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
Isaiah 40:28-29

What an awesome God we have!

3 comments:

Kimberlee Jost said...

Having my van washed and vacuumed without asking for it. Hubba. Hubba.

MotherT said...

When my hubby took over the responsibility for my mother's laundry after she moved into the nursing center. **true devotion**

Rachel said...

Very sweet of him. Kelly has tried to do this for me, but the messy folding is just not worth it HOWEVER...it is the thought that counts right?

Site Meter