Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fantasy Land

To officially celebrate our 10th anniversary Eric and I went on a Caribbean cruise last week.  It was....amazing.  As I return to responsibilities, chaos and a noise level I just plain forgot about, I find my mind somewhere about right here.





And I'm thinking about what I'm going to order for supper tonight...how about something like this?






Oh wait...I have to cook tonight.  Mac and cheese anyone?



Do you miss me St. Lucia?
I miss you.




Don't worry, I'll be back.
Probably several times a day.
Until I wonder if you were just a fantasy to begin with.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This week's verse:

He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.
Micah 6:8

1 comment:

MotherT said...

What a lovely way to celebrate your anniversary! AND now you have all of those memories to escape to whenever life starts piling up.

Site Meter