Monday, August 15, 2011

Round #3



I took 5 before I really actually believed it.


I feel sick.

And tired.

And cranky, as my posts have probably reflected.


But, more than that I feel blessed. 

Blessed that God has given me another child.

And a little shocked that He thinks I can handle it.


He's due in February.

We're hoping for a boy so I prefer to be optimistic about the "he" part.

What can it hurt?


*******************************************
This Week's Verse:

Then he called the crowd to him along with his disciples and said: "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me and for the gospel will save it."
Mark 8:34-35

*********************************************

My friend Anna's adoption recently was covered on Channel 3 news! Check it out!


Make sure to go on her blog to leave a comment about her story! She gets one dollar for every comment left.  Plus you can't help but be touched by the outpouring of support and all the kind words from others!  Might want to keep your Kleenex handy!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Yaayyy! So excited for you all. Our family's will both be growing, only I opted out of the cranky, and sick part. :) Congrats. And I'm sure HE will be perfect.

Kimberlee Jost said...

Congratulations Tami! I am thrilled for you all!!!!! Send your girls over ANYTIME you need a break. I'm serious.

Malinda said...

Again, congrats! I'm so thrilled for you! And, I LOVE that you took five tests. I have to admit, I'm kinda a POAS junkie, too :) I will throw out the same offer as Kimberlee...I would be glad to watch your girls when you need it!

Carisa said...

congratulations! i'm so surprised! Very excited for all the baby knitting you will get to do!!!

mk said...

So...that basically explains your complete intolerance of heat, too, right???

You're gonna be a great mommy & daddy of 3(and you'll have 2 to help out!)!!!

And on those days when you are feeling panick-y ... remember, God knows you can handle it WITH HIS HELP!!!! (Sorry...but I think He ALWAYS gives us more than we can handle...so that we need Him!!At least that's my personal experience and therefore growing philosophy!!)

I love you, lady!!

Nat said...

I know of two good nannies for hire. Their names are Jerod and Natalie. I think you would like them. Jerod could take care of the kids, while you and Natalie hang out all day! I can't wait to see your son with all those curls :)

Rachel said...

Woohoo!!! I've been wondering if this was going to be happening!! We are so happy for you! When I saw all the tests I thought "man I hope Eric gets a good discount on pregnancy tests!" Life with three...I won't lie to you...it is crazy/hard BUT oh so wonderful too! You guys will love watching your little girls become little mamas to this new life and then there will be the days when you decide the best thing for everyone would be if you ran away from home!! Really though, you and Eric are wonderful parents and as crazy as three can be you two will continue to raise a wonderful, Godly family. Oh, and good luck with getting a boy (we are hoping for a 'he' then you can deck him out in KU clothes for March Madness and Tanner will have another boy to hangout with when we finally get to see you guys!) Congrats...we are so happy!!

Michaela Swift said...

Congratulations Tami!! That's such exciting news!

I've been a regular (and comment-less)reader of your blog since finding it last winter; I'm always challenged, encouraged, or inspired by your posts. Thank you for taking the time to write about the things God's doing in your life!

MotherT said...

Congratulations! I'm coming out of hiding on this one.

The Breugems said...

Im a little slow...but still wanted to say CONGRATS! I hope you feel well soon. So happy for you!

Site Meter