Thursday, June 16, 2011

One of Those People

My cousin Ashley got married this weekend in Sioux City.  She is one of those people. The people that have creativeness in every bone of their bodies.  As much as I desperately want to be one of these people, I am pretty much the opposite.  This is a good explanation of why I had so much tulle at my wedding.  It didn't occur to me that there were other options.

Check out the work she put into her big day.
Everything was handmade.

Every program...


Every hair bow...


 
Every corsage...



Every boutonniere...



Every centerpiece...


Every menu...


Every thing was perfectly done.
And this was my favorite part...




20 kids (including my girls) coming down the aisle with a "Here Comes the Bride" sign. (Also carrying homemade pom pom's of course). How fun!


I'm in awe of all your work Ash!  It was such a beautiful and happy day!

No comments:

Site Meter