Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Quick Fix

The other day I needed some junk food and I searched high and low in my cupboards for something to satisfy my craving. I don't keep a whole lot of junk around because I normally can't be stopped once I get started on something. Well, I found nothing - not even stale potato chips - so I had to go to my last resort for a quick fix....chocolate chips from the freezer.


I was talking to my friend Jen about this and she said her last resort junk food is a scoop of peanut butter with semi-sweet chocolate chips on the top.  Why didn't I think of that!  I've just got to know what else I'm missing out on.  What am I not thinking of in times of bare cupboards? What is your quick fix?

5 comments:

Chaos-Jamie said...

I send my husband to the all night grocery...Works every time.

Tracy H said...

I have Girl Scout thin mints stashed in the freezer.

Myra said...

Graham crackers, spread with chunky peanut butter, sprinkled with chocolate chips, dipped in milk. YUM. Peanut butter is my friend.

Nat said...

Sadly enough, I have eaten spoonfuls of frozen Cool Whip...Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Kimberlee Jost said...

I have done the pb and chocolate chips...most recently I have kept a jar of spreadable dark chocolate in my fridge. One spoonful equals bliss.

Site Meter