Friday, March 9, 2012

The Dreaded Day

I knew this day was coming, the day my mom had to leave.  I just was hoping it wouldn't.  What is it about mom's that make everything okay?






How the heck am I going to do this on my own?  Especially when we are all such a mess.

This was the scene in our house this morning after mom left...



Austyn said while crying, "now it's just me and you and Rylie and baby...who is going to take care of us?"

I said, "I have no idea."



Rylie cried, "oh mom, I like Nana better than toys!"

I said, "Me too."


"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!"


1 comment:

Jessica K said...

This breaks my heart Tami! I can SO relate! God picked you to be those sweet girls' mama and He will give you the strength to care for them! Hang in there friend! Adding number three was the hardest transition for me so you've really been on my mind! Saying a prayer for you!

Site Meter