Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Carvin' out Time

Ok, in light of my last depressing post, I thought I would show you I do get to enjoy life when I'm not too busy being a drama queen about things.

In the last few days we've had quite a bit of fun.

We carved some pretty cool pumpkins...




(By the way this is my favorite part of carving pumpkins....yummm)



I got to go on a much needed date with Mr. D.
We saw Courageous.
(I bawled from start to finish). 
A must see for daddy's out there.




And, I got to take a bride and a bumble bee trick or treating.


(There were definitely some Bridezilla moments....darn those people who dare to step on a bride's train!)


At one point my bride asked if she could be "sugar" for Halloween.
Why? "Because I like it so much."
But, in the end, the beauty of a bride won out.

So, am I in hot water if I say that I love Halloween?
It's just so much fun.

And look! Those fall cookies I never got around to making, someone made them for us.  Her name is Grandma and she's wonderful. :) 




How can life seem overwhelming when you have things like these to make you smile?

Especially things like a bride and bumble bee holding hands.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This Week's Verse:

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Colossians 3:12

2 comments:

MotherT said...

Your girls are so cute! Glad you got those cookies, Fall just wouldn't have been right for you if you hadn't.

Rachel said...

We both had little bees! Your little bride looks so sweet...is that your veil?

Site Meter