Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Full Rein for Four

 
 
 
Austyn turned 4 yesterday.  We usually talk about what kind of cake we are going to do for birthdays year round.  But, when the moment finally arrives the girls have a hard time committing.  Most generally it's a princess of some sort, but this year Austyn wasn't feeling the princess thing.  So I got to thinking about what she really loves in life and I kept coming back to candy and sweets.  She is a candyholic for sure.  She'd have diabetes already if I gave her full rein. But, full rein on her birthday?  Definitely. I took to the Internet and found the perfect cake for her candy addiction. 
 
 
Candyland! 
 

Super fun and super easy for the amateur caker like me!

 



She already says she want the same cake next year, so I guess that means it was a hit!

 
Happy Birthday to my
not-so-little-anymore girl!
 
I love ya Aussie!

No comments:

Site Meter