Monday, January 28, 2013

FROM THE MOUNTAIN TOPS

Freedom.

That's the only word I can come up with to describe what I feel right at this very moment.  Last weekend I went on a women's Encounter.  Not to be confused with a "retreat" because as they said, "we're not retreating from anything."  We came to have an encounter with God.  And that's exactly what we did.

I can't remember feeling this completely drenched in God's love....ever.

Completely loved.

Completely whole.

Completely forgiven.

I've never before lifted my hand in praise while driving down the middle of main street.  I did that today.  It was an automatic, genuine, fearless sort of love I felt.

I've not felt this clean and pure inside since I gave my life to Christ 25 years ago.

I'd been holding on to a lot of "yuck" in my life.  And...it's gone now.  It's God's.  I gave it to Him.  Because he wanted it.

If I had a mountain top to shout on I would.  But my blog will have to do for now.


GOD LOVES YOU SO MUCH!

HE SENT HIS SON TO DIE FOR YOUR SIN.

JESUS HAS ALREADY PAID THE PRICE.

HE PAID THE PRICE FOR YOU AND HE WANTS YOU.

ALL OF YOU.

NO MATTER WHAT YOU'VE DONE.

YOU CAN BE REDEEMED.

YOU ARE LOVED BEYOND ALL MEASURE.

OPEN YOUR HEART TO HIM.

BE WASHED CLEAN.

GIVE YOUR LIFE TO HIM AND YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.



In fact, you'll want to shout about Him from the mountain tops!



For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world,
but to save the world through him.
John 3:17

1 comment:

JMB said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this post!!
My kids think I'm the ONLY crazy lady out there who sings & lifts her hands in praise while driving, even on Main St....
Sometimes (when the Spirit moves), you just gotta!!!

Site Meter