Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Summer in Pictures



Lindgren Family Camping Trip 2012








 






This beautiful lady below goes the extra mile
to get us all together for a camp out every year.
And every year it's a blast. 
Thank you Grandma!


Let's Play ball! 
And everything else under the sun...



 











Oh, the joy of being flower girls!

At Meghan Jost's wedding
   

A trip home

Nothing beats fried chicken at Grandma's...nothing.




Devastating Fires due to drought

These fires were about an hour west
of my home town in SD



Choring with Papa


Spending time on my beloved Missouri River
My Uncle Kevin and Aunt Shelley took us out for a beautiful boat ride.

Out to the Hills for a reunion on my husband's side.
It's been so many years since I've been to the Black Hills, I'd forgotten what a fun vacation it is!





Bear Country


 Reptile
Gardens

And for the Summer...
An A+ for sure
Here's to hoping the school year is the same!




1 comment:

Kimberlee Jost said...

Looks like a blast!
I'm so glad you're home, though...
;)

Site Meter