Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Moving On

It's been almost 4 months since Bri's been born.  Can't really believe it.  Most days I find myself being a little sad it's going so fast, because she very well, might, maybe, may be my last.  So this week I was blubbering a bit about moving my little friend out of our room and into her own.

By doing this I was saying goodbye to my "newborn" and hello to my big baby girl.  While I should be and am excited to get our room back, I can't help but be a little down in the dumps about it.  But it's clearly time to move on.

So goodbye my little love. 

I will miss having you near and seeing your little bassinet at the end of our bed.



Say hello to your new room and to your first taste of independence from momma.  Hopefully you deal better with it than I am....











Why in the world would I ever think I wanted a boy?


3 comments:

Suebhoney said...

She is so cute! Love her room. I see 3 wonderful boys in your future too. :)

Anonymous said...

Super cute room! Love the tree on the wall! Hope your adjustment goes well!

Marcy R.

PS....4 hasn't been any crazier than 3, just sayin'! =-)

Kimberlee Jost said...

Which reminds me...I have a gift at my house for her! I am bringing it over tomorrow!!!

Site Meter